Situated in the South-eastern Canada, Toronto is a capital province of Ontario and the most populous city of Canada. The city is not only an important international trading center but a sought-after tourist spot also. Major attractions of Toronto are Toronto’s Chinatown, The Hockey hall of fame the CN tower, Casa Loma, Ontario’s Science center, Ontario palace, Canada’s Wonderland, St. Lawrence Market and much more. There is so much to do and spectacular things to see that you feel like visiting here again and again.
How to Get Cheap Flights to Toronto from London?
If you are planning to visit Toronto in your forthcoming vacations and looking for London Toronto cheap flights, indulge in an online research. Given here are a few tips to travel Toronto in low prices.
- If you are just on a leisure trip to Toronto, be flexible with your travel dates. There are certain days of the week that cost you lesser than the others. Consider travelling in a post-holiday season.
- Non-stop and direct flights take lesser time and hence they cost you more. You can save money by taking budget and connecting flights.
- Make use of the best flight search engines.
Flights from London to Toronto:
Flights from London to Toronto depart from Gatwick and Heathrow Airport. There are plenty of flights available Iberia, Air Canada, Lufthansa, British Airways and Finn Air. British Airways takes off from Heathrow Toronto Pearson International Airport. You will get Air Transat flights from London Gatwick to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Information About the Airport Terminals of London:
You need to arrive at your airport at least three hours prior to your flight to Toronto Airport. Check-in desks at London Gatwick Airport open at least 4 hours prior to the departure. Check-in is available via mobile or online a day before your flight. You can make use of self-service desks in the check-in halls also. Do not be late as check-in airport closes 45 minutes before your departure.
Lufthansa and Air Canada flights that are operated by Air Canada leave the Airport from Terminal 2. At a short walk from the main Terminal 2 departure lounge, 2b section of the terminal is found. A number of designer fashion brands like Gucci, Burberry, Mulberry etc. are found within the main lounge.
- Finn air and Iberia flights are operated by the British Airways. These two flights depart from the exclusive terminal of the British Airways. On the top floor you will find Terminal 5 where in you will go through the security. At terminal 5 you will also find a lot of eating options like Wagamama, Gordon Ramsay’s Plane food and more.
- All across the airport, you would get 4 hours of Wi-Fi and charging points.
- Cheap flights to Toronto from London will be available at the Gatwick Airport. If you want to catch hold of Air Transat flight you will get them from the South Terminal. You will get all the major fashion brands while waiting for your flights at the departure lounge.
- One and half hour of free Wi-Fi will be available to the passengers in the terminal.
Toronto Pearson International Airport:
- Located 30 kilometers from the downtown Toronto, this airport is the busiest airport in Canada. You can make use of a LINK train service that operates between these two airport terminals. You will also get a cark park facility from where you can pick up your rental car.
- You will also find express trains that run between Toronto and Terminal 1. A complete journey takes about half an hour. Plenty of buses are also available from the airport.